Workshop description: In essence, human beings are bipedal creature that need to move. Statically, Living and working may be dangerous by design.
We will animate an ambitious participative design session to intend to sketch your dynamic / multi-scale / creative solutions from micro-immaterial, up to city sized projections. Our anchor is the Walking attitude as a non competitive medium, a smooth long term prospect thought.
1. Inspiration: We will instigate a non exhaustive inventory of experimental propositions : co-walking platforms, anti-collision personal radar, walking game, gamification, positive energy, open walk station, desk retro-Rollers, active autonomous mobile tables, dynamic circular desks, office walking tracks, indoors walking circuits, walking policies, simple Exercices book and alarms , quantified self with and without sensors etc.
2. Mind Mapping: We will use large papers grids / map to classify your various proposals and creative scenarios.
3. Selection of ideas: We will select collectively some of the proposals, subject to further development.
4. Sketchy design session: We will then sketch and document those to make them easy to read and understand.
5. Constraints identification: We will identify the main obstacle to bring to life these concepts.
6. Opening towards action: We will propose parades and critical paths to bring them to reality.
Please note that the workshop will be led both in English and French. Prière de noter que cette session de travail sera tenue en anglais ainsi qu'en français.