THE CREATIVE SELF: Create your personal brand
THE CREATIVE SELF is coming to Geneva on the 3rd of February 2018! Lift is proud to present an interactive self branding workshop in partnership with Youri Sawerschel, founder Creative Supply GmbH. The creative self workshop will help participants to create their personal brand to live life on their own terms. It is not about selling yourself, but about attracting the opportunities that correspond to you!
Lift has a history of supporting entrepreneurs and their projects through various programs and initatives and with The Creative Self, we would like to offer a program that focuses on offering a space and tools for personal development. We are pleased to run this program with Youri Sawerschel, a member of our community, who participated at the Lift:Lab 2017 as a branding expert and who is teaching branding in our CAS program with HEAD School in Geneva.
Get your tickets for this exclusive event here or below!
Why branding yourself?
If someone googles your name, what do they find? What do people say about you when you are not in the room? What do you talk about when meeting colleagues or business partners? What differentiates your profile from that of your peers’? Building one’s personal brand is becoming a source of competitiveness in a transparent and interconnected world. Decrease in job security and rise of job-hopping and entrepreneurship force people to rely on themselves more than on their employers to build their professional reputation, hence personal.
Bloggers, artists and political figures have long recognized the value and the benefits of branding themselves to reach their goals. We think that personal branding should not be centred around the idea of “selling yourself”. Instead, a personal brand should help you attract the opportunities that correspond to your profile and interests.
Workshop content and benefits
Is your goal to get a job that makes you happy? Attract investors or business partners? Or bring together different facets of your profile? In any case, a defined personal branding will give you a real edge. You will become clear on your life goals and priorities and will learn how to position yourself accordingly. During this interactive ½ day workshop, you will learn what a personal brand is, how to build yours, and how to communicate it.
By taking part in this workshop, you will:
- Understand how personal branding can help you build your career and/or business and live a meaningful life
- Make the difference between your brand and your job title
- Develop your personal vision, the cornerstone of a personal brand
- Conduct a self-audit to identify your “personal assets”
- Define a personal positioning that is authentic, unique and relevant
- Understand how to use network, content creation and social proof to build your personal brand.
About the event
- ½ day workshop in Geneva from 13:00 to 18:00 - February 3, 2018
- Limited to 12 participants for interactive learning
- All workshop materials, snacks and beverages are included
- The workshop will conclude with a closing cocktail
- Language: English
- Venue: HEAD - Boulevard James-Fazy 15, 1201 Genève
What people say about this workshop
- "I can't recommend this workshop enough. Youri put into one easy sentence what I was struggling with for weeks. This workshop actually made me move forward in leaps. It is worth gold!" - Désirée A. J.
- "I loved the personal branding workshop because: a) the systematic approach got insights on the table that would have stayed hidden otherwise and b) this marvellous “Eureka moment”, when Youri, through his creative perspective, helped me see the unique and differentiated core of what I have been doing all my life and actually love doing." - Olmar A.
- "Today Self-branding is important. Youri's workshop showed me that I have to dig deeper to find the essence of my personal brand. A very inspiring seminar with many aha-moments!" - Diana E.
Youri Sawerschel is the Founder of Creative Supply GmbH. Youri is a branding expert convinced of the power of creativity to transform business, organisations and people. With a background in design and management, he bridges the gap between the creative and the business world. He has worked on projects in nearly 20 countries for companies such as Kempinski Hotels, EPFL and UBS. Youri is also a visiting professor at ESSEC Business School in Paris, Geneva School of Business and Geneva Art and Design School.